In light of recent health concerns, Harte Dental wants to remind our patients that the health and safety of our patients and team is always our number one priority. We ask all patients to notify us in advance if they feel they are at risk for COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus disease) and to take preventative measures to ensure the safety of themselves and others.
If you present with any of the following, please inform our office to reschedule your appointment.
- Flu or cold-like symptoms such as cough or fever
- Newly developed shortness of breath
- If you have traveled to an area outside the US with known COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone who has traveled or contracted the virus
We will require a two-week waiting period for an appointment if you have traveled to China, Iran, South Korea, Italy, Japan, Hong Kong or been in contact with someone who is ill because the incubation period for this virus is two weeks. Please refer to the CDC website or mass.gov as resources for any updates.
The best way to help yourself and others from spreading the virus is to practice good prevention methods.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer when unable to wash your hands.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow, not your hands!
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, and mouth) with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick and avoid close contact with others who may be sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects (including cell phones).
If you are experiencing the above symptoms, please seek medical attention right away and call the healthcare facility ahead to let them know you are coming!
Stay healthy and wash those hands!
The Harte Dental Team